The RFU and O2 have created an O2 Wifi offer for RFU clubs. Now your club can take advantage of this offer and join the thousands of O2 Wifi venues who are already providing free wifi to their customers.
With more and more people owning smartphones and tablets, your customers expect to be always connected, at home, at work, and now when they are in your club. With O2 Wifi, your club members and visitors can connect for free.
How do I get it?
The RFU and O2 have partnered up to make the cost to all RFU member clubs as low as possible. Pay £30 per month on a 36 month contract, an offer only for RFU Clubs. You will need to be incorporated in order to take advantage of this offer.
Once installed, O2 Wifi is free for your customers to use, no matter which mobile or broadband operator they're with.
Complete this order form to join the fastest growing UK wifi network*.
With O2 Wifi you can:
- Encourage people to spend more time in your club: guests and members can connect to a fast wireless network and look at the latest results, catch up on email or check in on social media
- Make guests and members feel at home by creating a coffee shop environment – they’ll come and stay longer.
- Make your venue fit for internal and external corporate events
- Make administrative tasks easier and paperless
- Offer a valuable service that is free, simple to connect to and available for everyone walking into your club
How to connect to O2 Wifi
O2 Guru Arielle talks you through how to connect to O2's nationwide network of free Wifi hotspots.
Please note that this is only available to redeem if you are an incorporated club. If you are not yet an incorporated club then please contact email@example.com and we will be able to advise you about how you can become incorporated and therefore able to benefit from this offer. The RFU recommends that all clubs consider incorporation to limit the liability of their officers. Please visit the relevant pages on rfu.com below for further information: http://www.rfu.com/managingrugby/clubdevelopment/legalandadmin/constitutionguidelines
*Excluding residential connections. Offer available to RFU member clubs only, based on a 36 month agreement. Free installation offer is subject to survey. Charges may arise due to the requirement for non-standard works or for surveys and installation work undertaken outside normal working hours. The information provided will not be passed on to third parties. Registered office: Telefónica UK Limited, 260 Bath Road, Slough, Berks, SL1 4DX. Registered in England and Wales: No.1743099.